1. Woman as the main subject of modern slavery
Factors impeding to the real equality of men and women;
mechanisms of neoliberal systems that contribute to the creation of new forms of slavery and maintenance of its survivorship , role of international global institutes: World Bank, International Monetary Fund, World Trade Organization ( hereinafter referred to as “global players”).
2. CIS countries as potential territories for the delivery of “female commodities” to the European markets (on the example of the Republic of Moldova):
- Critical changes of geopolitical realities at the end of XXth century (collapse of USSR and of the socialist block, rapid subordination of newly formed states to the previously unknown neoliberal system and its values);
- Use of the state structures of newly independent republics by the global players in the implementation of their neoliberal policy;
- The mechanism of shipment of “female commodities” from the Republic of Moldova to the European market.
3. Main social-economic consequences of shipment of “female commodities” from the Republic of Moldova :
demolition of traditions of the Moldavian nation and society;
gradual transformation of the republic into a ghetto of poverty and degradation.
It is necessary to enlarge the efforts against main roots and consequences of the oppressed position of women and children in Moldova, especially against the neoliberal policy and for the dismantling of the mechanism of “female commodity” market, including the permanent international solidarity actions, first of all in European and CIS countries.
Consolidation of progressive forces for opposition to the consequences of liberal globalization in the field of rights of women and children. Elaboration of new forms and methods of struggle against new forms of slavery imposed onto women and children.
We propose to create the permanent organ for such issues under the European Social Forum and elaborate the proposals for collaboration and their implementation based on interaction between the institutes of civil society on the territory of European states and (on the first sage , before the establishment of the European Social Forum as a possible alternative to the UNO) with respective committees and commissions of international structures: UNO, Council of Europe, etc.